At ICC, with extensive public accounting, SOX, IPO and business experience, we can assist your company become ready for prime time IPO challenges. In general, companies that spend more time on their IPO readiness initiatives, particularly, in the areas of financial reporting and SOX compliance can enjoy the benefits summarized below:
- Improving the quality of financial reporting.
- Increasing accountability and financial reporting controls by continuous monitoring.
- Properly aligning IT infrastructure with financial reporting objectives.
- Increasing corporate governance culture and controls.
- Increasing investor's confidence.
- Making positive impact on valuation of the company when you go public.
Our IPO Readiness services consist of:
- Performing a detailed risk assessment to identify key financial reporting risks.
- Implementing key internal controls at adequate level to meet the following objectives:
- Ensure quarterly and annual financial statements are prepared at high level of accuracy.
- Ensure key anti-fraud controls are in place.
- Ensure controls are at the level supporting the management certifications under Section 302 and 906.
- Performing adequate monitoring and testing of key financial and IT internal control points to ensure proper execution of controls.